The struggle of saggy ponytail is real
Some days, it's a major struggle just to get out of bed and get on with life. The last thing we need on those days is to fight with our hair. But, it's a battle we have to win! When our hair is all over the place, so are we.
- It's hard to focus on what we are doing
- It's easy to be irritable and easily annoyed
- We waste way too much of our time trying to make it look presentable
- Sometimes we can be insecure about how we look
That’s why we play around with our hair, in an attempt to make it look at least...well...decent. But honestly, who are we kidding? Most of the times we go, “Eh, whatever” and just put it up our go-to ponytail which will, without a doubt, become limp as soon as we walk out the door.
We have the solution to the clash between you and your saggy ponytail. Our new and revolutionary Pony-O will hold your ponytail in place all day, no matter what activity you're engaged in, and NO MATTER your hair type!!
The durability test
From players to gym rats, women and children who have active lifestyles can attest to Pony-O’s ability to hold their ponytail tight and firmly in place. Check out our Instagram page for testimonials and pictures!
The genius behind our design is in the way you put in and take out the Pony-O. When you follow our easy shaping instructions, your ponytail will never
- Be saggy or loose
- Create tension on your follicle
- Crease or damage your hair
- Tear your hair out when taking it out of the ponytail
- Need to be fixed or re-done during the day
If Pony-O can hold the ponytail of a Silver Medalist, it can certainly hold yours! Watch this video featuring Olympic pole vaulter Sandi Morris.
The Pony-O is perfect for every lifestyle, whether you're headed to work, training in the gym, or walking the red carpet.
EASY TO USE
You might be thinking that a hair accessory that is capable of doing so much is going to be super hard to use. Actually, the Pony-O is easier to apply than an elastic band!
1. Using your thumb and forefinger only, feed your hair through the Pony-O.
2. Letting go of your ponytail, use both hands to hold the Pony-O close to your head. This will allow you to create a tight hold.
TIP: If the Pony-O is slightly away from your head, the hold will not be as tight. It will stay in, but might look a little droopy.
3. Using your thumbs, bend down, separately, each end of the Pony-O. DO NOT bend the Pony-O ONCE IN THE MIDDLE. It will not hold.
TIP: For a more secure hold, bend the ends a little more. If you pull on your ponytail to tighten it, that will open and loosen the Pony-O.
Shaping the Pony-O properly, together with the pillows inside that gently grip your hair, is what creates the hold for perky ponytails. Here’s to an effortless ponytail with Pony-O!
Toodle-oo, saggy and sad ponytails! Hello to all you’ve ever wanted in a ponytail— secure, stylish, comfortable, perky and full of volume! Get your perfect perky pony here. Questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you!
Needing a little assistance? We offer free FaceTime sessions! Contact us at: email@example.com or call 303-838-6976 to schedule yours!